- Our details
- How we collect or obtain personal information about you
- Personal information we collect or obtain about you
- How we use your personal information
- How long we retain your personal information
- How we secure your personal information
- Transfers of your personal information to other countries and safeguards used
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Your right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes
- Consequences of not providing your personal information to us
- Changes to your information
- Children’s Privacy
- California Do Not Track Disclosures
- Copyright, credit and logo
- Data controller: Shamina Thadha
How we collect or obtain your information:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or placing an order on our website signing up to your newsletter),
- from your use of our website, using cookies.
- Personal information we collect: name, contact details, IP address.
- How we use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website, to improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfill any orders we receive from you. e.g Post an order postal services need your address.
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Miinachi Cosmetics, Company 11609936 of 85 Highway Rd, Leicester, LE5 5RF. You can contact the data controller by writing to Miinachi Cosmetics, Unit 31, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road Leicester, LE5 3EF
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
Information collected from you
We collect personal information about you when you provide it to us, such as through your use of our website and its features, when you contact us directly by email, phone, in writing, or via social media, when you order goods and services, when you use any of our other websites or applications or any other means by which you provide personal information to us.
Information collected from your use of our website
Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you includes information such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your payment information, but we do not store this information. (e.g. your credit or debit card details);
- your IP address;
- information about your device e.g. device and browser type;
- information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
- information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
- Information received from you
When you contact us by email, the information we collect about you will be your name and email address and any other information you provide to us.